Wednesday 26 June 2013

dear robots

Okay, so you're obviously all robots seeing as no-one commented on my blog. No worries, at least I know where I stand.

So just to put it out there, I don't know what on earth has gone on in regards to the Australian Labor Party leadership. There's an election coming up in August/September and that's when the Australia will again decide. Until then, meh.

Back to more important things. Today I went to a pretty cool workshop about "One Health" - the idea that environmental, medical and veterinary researchers should come together in multi-disciplinary collaborations. So from an infectious diseases perspective that is a rather good idea. Especially considering the physical isolation of Western Australia from the rest of Australia, as the issues that affect WA are not synonymous with the rest of Australia.


There were lollies on the table - fantales and minties (both of which my international robot readers won't know of but you guys are totally missing out), and from the wrappers I made lots of paper cranes! Hehe

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you weren't paying as much attention as you should! =P
    Good cranes by the way.

    ReplyDelete

I like it when you comment; it makes me happy!