Monday 24 June 2013

post supermoon monday

Whilst there is no scientific proof of full moons wreaking havoc in our societies, I swear this post supermoon Monday has been more weird than normal.

Here's why:
  1. I woke at 4.40am thinking I was late for work (I never usually wake during the night unless my stupid cat is meowing at me)
  2. I then woke again at 8.20am ie. my alarm didn't go off at 6.30am like it's supposed to! (this might not be weird to you, but this is the first time my alarm hasn't gone off before. I checked it and nothing seemed to be wrong, so either a) it didn't go off or b) I slept through my alarm for two hours which is weird because it's LOUD and right next to my head)
  3. There was a hotdog in my front yard (um, wtf?)
  4. I received notification that the three business books I've been after are now available at the Reid library ( three reasons this is weird: 1) I don't study Business, 2) I don't go to the Reid Library 3) I didn't ask for these books)
  5. The elevator at work came straight away (this NEVER happens)
  6. Now I'm just finding reasons to find today weird... 
  7. Oooh, my workmate saw a guy peeing in his backyard and he gave it a good shaking apparently...
3) weird hotdog in my front yard
Okay, so not the most convincing list of weird stuff going on, but enough for me to need two coffees this morning because today just doesn't feel right. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I like it when you comment; it makes me happy!