Friday 7 June 2013

welcome

So unless you randomly stumbled here (which is cool), you've probably come across from my old blog, in which I say "hi!" and "cheers for popping on by".

There are probably a few things you might note, but the main one is my name... Miss Anni. Yep, I've revealed my name. A revelation not as important as the unmasking of Daft Punk or the Stig, but still a relief for all.

So the plan is to randomly tell you things about my work, ie the infectious part of the title, and every now and again throw in a tasty recipe from my kitchen, ie the cupcake  part of the title.


Sound good? Sweet. Y'all come back now! 

2 comments:

  1. Interesting combination - I don't think I've ever come across a blog talking about infectious diseases and cupcakes... but I like it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I think cupcakes are infectious :)

    ReplyDelete

I like it when you comment; it makes me happy!