Monday 2 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

I think my first Christmas party was in 2001 or 2002 - it was at my parents house on the big block, and it was with the people I caught the train with to school each morning. I can remember playing board games, and wearing those crazy paper hats. I even think I have the photos from that party somewhere.

Saturday night was my second Christmas party here in Perth and it was amazing. There were so many people in my house, which ended up being a bit of a squeeze as it rained, but I think everyone had a great night.

I think of how many people were there, and how many people I know were missing, and I can't believe how many awesome people I have collected here in Perth in the two and a half years I've been here. There were people from Church, and work, and uni, and French class, and book club, and PSA along with my housemates... all melded in together.

Thanks to everyone for coming along, bringing amazing food and drinks, and being really generous with your Secret Santa gifts - over 47 gifts were exchanged! Next year's will probably happen on the last weekend of November (Thesis depending - it's due on the 21st of November) so if you missed out this year stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like it when you comment; it makes me happy!