Tuesday 3 February 2015

just when you thought it was over...

...you get an email from your university saying "congratulations, you have been awarded your Master of Philosophy subject to amendments required by examiners being made to the thesis"

basically, you've passed but you've got to re-submit

that is, a letter of great news, but laced with doom *dum dum dummmmm* I need to open up the dreaded files containing the 60,000-odd words which made my nightmares into reality and which you're all sick of hearing about, and work on them yet again.

Hooray!

Also, I've got twelve months to do this, so I have two options - either work my ass of for the next three weeks before I leave or take my time over the next twelve months. Hmmmm.

Either way, I can officially write my name as

Anita W. MInfecDis MPhil (App Epi)

BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like it when you comment; it makes me happy!