Saturday 28 March 2015

day twenty nine

Did you hear about the one where the mzungu finally found free wi-fi but forgot her power adapter so had to leave her prime spot next to the power point to go an buy an adapter only to come back to the source of the free wi-fi and her spot has been taken... bugger.

Anyway, one of my favourite things to do in life is go grocery shopping, especially when overseas. I love walking up and down the aisles, and looking at all the options and laughing at the hilariously odd names. Kenya has provided some doozies so far, and armed with my trust Blackberry Q10, I have taken pictures of some in order to share with you.

Enjoy

Okay, maybe not funny per se, but it's always cool to find things named after friends. 

Why on earth doesn't Australia have this?

Next to the pineapple creams and chocolate digestives comes these goodies. 

Because ordinary mortein just isn't enough.

Because you want your mouth on fire when brushing your teeth...

Umm... actually both of these packets are ummm...

The idea of salty toothpaste makes me gag

You can wash your virginity back to life?

Yet another find whilst shopping for toothpaste. Seriously what is wrong with plain old mint people?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like it when you comment; it makes me happy!