Tuesday 2 July 2013

breakfast



I go through phases of what I eat for breakfast - vegemite on toast, avocado on toast, jam on toast, yoghurt with muesli, tortilla's with butter, doritos, tim tams...

But today, my breakfast has left me so hungry I wanted to eat my morning tea at 9.30am (I managed to push my way through to 10am before gobbling it down).

What am I eating?

Just yoghurt.

This may or may not be the amazing brand of yoghurt that I buy...
Look, it's tasty and all, my pot-set Greek yoghurt with honey, produced by a West Australian company (got to buy local y'all!). And I have no-one else to blame other than myself for not going to the supermarket and getting more muesli.

I've just been avoiding the supermarket because every time I go in there I manage to buy more than I need and so I'm trying to not go. Do you find the same? You go, expecting to spend $5 on a box of muesli (I know right, what on earth is the world coming to when $5 is cheap for a box of muesli!!!), and you walk out with a whole freaking shopping trolley full.

But I know that my avoidance is only going to make things worse; by my trying to use up everything in my cupboard/fridge, it means that eventually I will need to buy everything to replace all that I've used and then BOOM - $100 grocery bill. ARGH!

I guess I am going via the stupidmarket on my way home tonight... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like it when you comment; it makes me happy!