Friday 26 July 2013

if I were to give up

Yet again my experiment failed.

Yet again I have that awful pit-in-your-stomach feeling that it will finally be exposed for the fact that I have no freaking idea of what I'm doing at all.

Yet again I want to give up on my dream of being useful by reducing outbreaks of infectious diseases in refugee camps and disaster zones.

So in my procrastination of reality and decision making, I have come up with a list of eight other things I could be doing instead of two Masters degrees:

1. Eating baguettes in France

2. Mucking about in a diagnostic laboratory

3. Making cupcakes

4. Marrying some rich handsome man and being on a reality tv show

5. Becoming fat and lazy and being a Collingwood bum

6. Getting pregnant and being a stay-at-home Mum

7. Spending lots of money on shoes

8. Nothing at all

1 comment:

  1. I definitely know how you feel. I've had some pretty dud experiment results in my time, but I guess you still learn something from experiment failures, like things to try next time?

    ReplyDelete

I like it when you comment; it makes me happy!