Tuesday 8 October 2013

I may be overly optimistic

It's 12.30pm on Tuesday, with #thesiscountdown now at 75 hours. I've gone and seen the amazing Endnote guy at the UWA Med Library so that I can merge my reference lists into one. I've fixed all my in cite references for my tables (but not my figures or appendices). I've cleaned my Endnote library making sure things are italicised and journals are shortened appropriately. I've just received comments on my first two chapters from my supervisor and do you know what?

I reckon I can do this!
I am really excited!
All I really have left is to write up my discussion chapter, make my conclusions, collate my appendices, merge it all together, print four copies, run over to the Med Reception by 4pm Friday and BOOM - I will have almost completed my Masters of Infectious Diseases. All that will be left after that is my final presentation, which will be in early November (I think), where I get to tell everyone what I did, why I did it, and what I found.

Here's praying against computer crashes, cloud wiping, usb losing, printer ink run-outs, paper jams and anything else that could possibly go wrong in the next three days.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!! I hope everything went to plan yesterday and you're relaxing/celebrating today. How exciting :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete

I like it when you comment; it makes me happy!