Monday 28 October 2013

je temporise

Look, a kitten and a duckling! source

I've only been doing homework since around 1995, so you would've thought that by now I would have learnt that If I stopped procrastinating, then I would get my assignments done quicker, and then I could go and have fun.

Instead of writing my literature review, or doing my statistics assignment, or writing a teleconference agenda and preliminary report for the national working group investigating an increase in a certain disease, or looking at my surveillance survey findings, or writing a paper about and outbreak I've been involved with... instead of doing any of those things, I'm typing to you (and painting my nails sort of at the same time).

Over the past three weeks I've painted my nails six different colours. I've actually done my French homework for class tonight. The lawn is mowed and I sprayed all the weeds yesterday (which was fortuitous as I received notification of our upcoming rent inspection today)...

I've had enough of uni. Shame I still have 409 days until it's all over, which, by the way, is how long until my Mum's 50th birthday, so I'll be like "Happy birthday Mum, I've got another Masters degree..."




No comments:

Post a Comment

I like it when you comment; it makes me happy!