Friday 15 November 2013

Christmas is around the corner...

Sure, to some people I might be prematurely excited...

But to me it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!



With only 33 days left before I fly off home to spend the most wonderful time of the year with my most wonderful family and attempt to do all my Christmas shopping in the space four days, I thought I would give you...

my top ten ideas for Christmas presents for those people who you just have no idea what to get. 
  1. Give them a chance to give to others - buy them a Goat or some other charity gift, like a toilet or some chickens.
  2. Buy them a board game - the new Perth Edition of Monopoly came out, who wouldn't love that?!
     
  3. What about some soap? Seriously, who actually goes and buys themselves expensive soap? But get it as a gift and it's lovely
  4. Ditto with a beautiful smelling candle
  5. If you know they like tea, then you can't go wrong with a nice tea from T2 - YUM
  6. Clocks never go astray - they are handy and make for good decorations

  7. My Mum loves to give people experiences - so why not do the same with a picnic basket, or a voucher for pampering etc.
     
  8. For comical value, rubber ducks are great!
  9. Once I got given a cactus - I think it's still alive, which is amazing. If you don't know this person, or you don't like them, give them a cactus


    Finally, my creme de creme of random gifts to give people you don't know what to get...
  10. A cookbook - and not just some random crappy one, go adventurous. 
Hint: I really want the last one, if you were wondering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like it when you comment; it makes me happy!