Thursday 21 November 2013

I've gone to the dark side...

I got a e-reader.

A kindle paperwhite.



I bought it because I don't want to be lugging books around the world - on my last trip I ended up reading some really heavy books which didn't leave me as the nicest person but they were the only decent ones in English at the place we were staying.

But I'm afraid that it's going to take over my beloved paperbacks and all become electronic...

There should be a "book smell" spray that comes with the kindle.

Now I need to buy a cover - am thinking of getting a nice leather one that looks like a book. 

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading on my ipad for about a year now and now I find it hard to go back to a real book. Being able to have any book you want wherever you are is addicting (my bank account suffered a bit due to amazon haha).

    ReplyDelete

I like it when you comment; it makes me happy!