Thursday 12 December 2013

15 more sleeps

I love counting down to things - sure people may argue that it makes you not appreciate what's going on right now, but for me it means that there's a light at the end of the tunnel, that I can get through everyday knowing that there's something exciting coming my way. And for the past few months I've been counting down until my trip to the USA.

I'll be spending 6 nights in New York City encompassing New Years Eve (not sure yet if we are going to Times Square for NYE - I've heard the fireworks in Central Park are pretty amazing).

EEEK! Am super exicted! Here are my top five things I'm seriously looking forward to in New York City:


1. The Statue of Liberty



 2. The Rockerfeller Centre Christmas Tree




3. Pizza



4. Sephora


5.  All the places from TV and Movies
Friends...


Gossip Girl...




No comments:

Post a Comment

I like it when you comment; it makes me happy!