Thursday 26 December 2013

nervous excitement

Hello from the back seat of my Dad's car on the way to Melbourne Airport!

I am so excited about my trip to New York; I've got butterflies in my stomach! What if I've forgotten something? I have my passport, and Angus is packed, so I guess anything else I've missed I can buy over there.

I don't have much planned for the week - am thinking we'll do the touristy things like Empire State Building and Statue of Liberty, but also I have an important task to complete - buy my graduation shoes. I have said since the start of my first Masters that when I finish I was buying myself a pair of Louboutins, and why not buy them at the post-Christmas sales in New York City?! I promise to post pictures.

I've had a fantastic week chillaxin in Melbourne with my Family; swimming in the pool, shopping at FG,
catching up with some people (although have been terrible at seeing everyone, sorry!)

And so I arrive at the airport and sign off from Melbourne. Next post will be from overseas!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I loved New York and that sounds like an awesome grad present for yourself :)

    ReplyDelete

I like it when you comment; it makes me happy!