Monday 14 April 2014

somewhat crazy idea but hey

Yesterday I went to the West Coast Blues n Roots festival - and yes, it was my first ever festival experience...
Photo: Matt Corby #bluesnroots

I know, some of you are like "how on earth did you get to 28 and never have gone to a festival?!"


Rather than me trying to explain my period of ignorance we shall skip over this and go on to the next thing...

I wanna do it again! So why not aim for the mother of all festivals, Glastonbury!

So I am officially putting this on the list, and if you want to join me in this jaunt then the more the merrier I say.

How much money will you need to save?

Tickets will cost £215 (approx AUD $385), and registrations will open later this year. You can look at the 2014 ticket info here.

Flights will be about AUD $2000 return if you book early enough.

The ticket price includes being able to pitch a tent in the camping fields (woohoo!)

There'll be the bus to/from the festival which'll cost about £50 (approx AUD $90)

You can take your own food and alcohol in, and there are markets and shopping there too.

Let's go to Glastonbury 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like it when you comment; it makes me happy!