Monday 19 May 2014

getting anything written

I thought maybe I should just write anything, as I've sat here for the past two hours and I haven't actually written anything in my thesis - plenty of cut-and-paste and re-reading and shifting information from one section to another, but no new information has come out of my brain and onto my electronic page...

What I'm stuck with is my discussion section for my evaluation project - I'm looking at the healthcare-associated infection system in WA and making sure it's working well to prevent infections. But the cursor is flashing and I can't think of where to start. I have plenty of information to put in there - I have three pages worth of it in a separate document. AGRHGAHGHRGHGR

I think I shall take a break from that project and work on one of my other four. 


In other news, my pumpkin plants are flowering! Hooray! And it is now nice and chilly in Perth, so hot drinks are in order - the best thing about working from home is having so many choices of tea and coffee and hot chocolate and milo all available to me, rather then just international roast instant coffee... And I can wear whatever I want and not shower and have blankets wrapped around me and have my comfy purple dinosaur and the house is quiet all to myself. I like writing from home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like it when you comment; it makes me happy!