Wednesday 26 November 2014

that's all folks!

TA DA!

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, cats and dogs, I have submitted my MPhil (App Epi) thesis! BOOM! 

Adding to this greatness, I have also successfully presented the findings for my Clostridium difficile epidemiological project at the Australasian College of Infection Prevention and Control Annual Conference in Adelaide. All the feedback I received from the audience was that I presented well, not too fast and answered all the questions well (I need another adjective other than well). Tick! Another MAE requirement done!

Last requirement is the defense of my thesis, which I have found out is on December 11 at 10.30am in Canberra. It will be hard but I'm sure it'll be fine. Besides, I'll bring them a cake. Can't go wrong with cake right?

Let them eat cake!

It feels surreal, like I should wake up and need to write some more, or endure awful emails or tearing out my hair or eating incredible amounts of junk food. The most incredible thing is that I haven't cried in a week! SERIOUSLY AMAZEBALLS. I feel so good about it.

I think what the most incredible thing about this whole experience is that I actually did it. When I finally had the whole thing printed, it was beyond comprehension that I had produced the whole complete thing, all two hundred and twenty seven pages of words and pictures and graphs. I did it. ME. I wrote the whole thing. WOAH! Holy guacamole!

So there you go. I'm done. Finis. Completed.

Done.


1 comment:

I like it when you comment; it makes me happy!