Tuesday 23 June 2015

day one hundred and sixteen

Remember how I was given a fantastic camera for my birthday? Well for those who are new, my parents generously paid off my lay-by for a Sony a6000 with two lenses so that I could take fantastic photos of my adventures. Whilst my "adventures" have been rather ho-hum, my photography skills are getting slightly better, so here's some photos of life around my compound, including the amazing sunsets which these photos do not do justice.



Sunset over the maize fields


Light pouring out from our shop after dark

Baby duck! Unfortunately after this one hatched the mother duck refused to sit on the eggs so we only got one baby

Simba is getting so chubby! Possibly because he likes mandazi and ugali

Storm a brewin'


Rain pouring down 

Nothing really exciting, but at least nothing terrible is going on. Just a reminder if you are feeling generous then please either buy my awesome car or donate so that I can do a quick trip to Ethiopia so I won't get deported in August. Donations can be made to my paypal account (theanita1 at gmail dot com) or direct to my Australian bank account which you can email me at that above address to obtain my account number.

1 comment:

I like it when you comment; it makes me happy!