Tuesday 25 March 2014

Goldilocks plays golf

I hate mini golf.

No seriously, I hate mini golf.

Why, you might ask? Well it's because it's too small - I once hit the ball too hard and smacked the guy three holes ahead... oops! But seriously, it's small and finicky and basically stupid.

I don't exactly like normal sized golf either. My powerful whacking technique only gets me halfway down the fairway, which leaves me feeling incompetent and stupid, and why should I pay money to feel that when I can just go to work and feel that?

That brings me to Supa-golf.

I love supa-golf. It has mini golf sticks, balls the size of those you'd find in a kiddies ball pit, and holes that are able to be finished in only a few whacks. Supa-golf is just right.

2012 attempt at supa-golf - into the sandtrap...  
2014 attempt at supa-golf - into the water...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like it when you comment; it makes me happy!