Sunday 16 March 2014

one week in

As previously stated, I joined the craze and got me onto tinder, an online-dating-slash-social-media app where you look at someone's photos and decide whether or not you'd say yes or no. If you say yes and they say yes then bingo, start chatting!

And boy have I been chatting! I've even been on a date with a really nice guy here in Perth*! Yeah I know, I only got back into town on Friday night...

There have been some crazy guys - I mean do you really think I'm going to go over to your house tonight and have sex with a total stranger?

Also some full on profile pics - I mean do you seriously believe that I find your completely naked body (some even in a state of arousal...) attractive? There are several guys who think I will - and I quickly swipe left after giggling over it with whoever is closest by at the time (James coped a few of them today).

Overall it's been somewhat rather ego boosting that with every guy I have swiped right, they had already swiped right. And who doesn't like a little injection of feeling the love into their lives?

As Darryl Somers used to say "you'll never never know if you never ever go"...

I'm not going to get a boyfriend sitting around waiting for him to just rock up; I've gotta get out there and meet new people - and sure, I'm probably not going to find a Christian guy on tinder, but who knows? God works in mysterious ways...

*Don't worry Mum, Kara knew where I was...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like it when you comment; it makes me happy!